The Renoir appreciate good practices in the assembly of metallic structures, strictly following all the rules about occupational security, quality control and responsibility for implementation.
We offer our team of designers and engineers, made up of professionals with extensive national and international experience with recognized technical training, to meet the needs of our customers, developing customized solutions, meeting the current standards that are competitive and differentiated patterns, always offering the best technical alternatives at the level of optimization of production processes, as the supply of the features of the designed structures and aimed at the commercial competitiveness compatible to the national market.
For the purchase / manufacturing of metallic structures, Renoair seeks to establish trade relations advantageous with national and international partners that meet the most stringent quality management standards as well as the transformation of raw materials into products that meet requirements specified by the ABNT (Brazilian Association of Technical Standards), ensuring the production capacity in the manufacturing and delivery process within the set deadlines, optimizing resources.
Renoir considerates the most important requirements about metallic structures and assembly. An installation that doesn’t meet the quality standards required for a measurement equipment may jeopardize the entire project, the work safety and life of the material. We have a team of professionals who always consider the proper execution of this steps:
- Analysis and preparing the ground;
- Fixation of towers and stakes (when they are contemplated in the project);
- Assembly and anchoring of the modules;
- Strict compliance by the assembly team, of the NR10 and NR35 standards for work at height and electric services.
Renoair, give the guarantee that during the assembly of the tower, its verticality, dimensions, leveling boons (rods), installation of tools and grounding, strictly comply with the design and proper to the SPC standards to meet the requirements of the AMA.
The Renoair has technically prepared team, and a wide experience. We have a maintenance program with the appropriate periodicity, depending on the specific project of our customers, always in accordance with the provisions and specifications of the respective manufacturer manuals and technical standards, with effectivity, the following activities:
- Review of the soil structure and general condition of the tower;
- Check / Inspection with photo report via Drone DJI Inspire;
- Review of the tower structure at height;
- Review of instruments, wiring and connections;
- Review of the fall arrest system;
- Anti-scaling system revision;
- Review of the protection system against lightning – SPDA;
- Review of the beacon system;
- Review of the communications system;
- Review of the power system;
- Review of the SAD cabinet and wiring;
- Review of the Data Logger and instrumentation values;
- All our laboratory mobile units, have a minimum of sensors stock to meet immediately possible damages, thus customizing the visits, and an immediate corrective aid.
Renoair understand the urgency of our customers and market dynamics when the need arises to take corrective measures. According to the degree of incidence, Light Tower those measures can be classified as SEVERE or MILD. For each case, Renoair has competent technical staff, strategically located across the country, to give a quality service and efficiency. We are available to study your needs and present the best strategy / maintenance planning.